Working for our customers and their technology needs be delivering exceptional products, solutions, and customer service.
As a managed, IT services partner our mission is to work for our customers and their technology needs by delivering
exceptional products, solutions, and customer service. Midwest Data of Iowa is a collaboration between leading, independent telecommunication leaders in the region. Our data center operation headquarters are located in the Southwest Iowa town of Stanton with redundant facilities in Northwest Missouri and Kansas City, Missouri. Our commitment to our customers, our community, and our passion for growth keeps us grounded in our mission. Over the past decade Midwest Data has:
- Certified our Data Center through SOC II type II audit-annual independent audit of the internal controls securing our infrastructure
- Developed and deployed a wide range of managed IT solutions and became the sole IT partner for numerous organizations across multiple industries
- Launched private enterprise level cloud infrastructure
- Partnered with Cisco, Microsoft, HP, Dell, and SonicWall
- constructed and implemented our own fiber network in Northwest Missouri and Southwest Iowa
Now, we are a company with more than 60 technology professionals focused on providing the best technology solutions to meet our customer’s needs. We invest in research and development to ensure that we are always creating and growing. We are committed to providing high quality services at a fair price, using local Midwest talent with strong work ethic and unparalleled customer service. We want to put that commitment to work for you.
Working For You 24-7-365
Our company is led by an executive team with over 55 years of experience in the IT and Telecom industries. Our employees have extensive certifications and receive ongoing training to keep these certifications up-to-date.
We continuously strive to stay in tune with the ever-changing technology industry. Our employees are committed to our customers and work around customer schedules in order to meet deadlines.We take great pride in our work and do whatever it takes to ensure that you are completely satisfied.
When working with Midwest Data Center one can expect to work with individuals who have the following certifications working for you:
- Certified Information System Security Professional (CISSP)
- Certified Penetration Testing Specialist
- Certified SonicWall Security Administrator (CSSA)
- Cisco Certified Entry Networking Technician (CCENT)
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
- Compltla A+
- Comptla Security +
- Microsoft Specialist (MS)
- Project Management Specialist (PMP)
- VMWare Certified Professional
Exceptional Products & Solutions
- Working together to develop solutions to meet your business needs for today and tomorrow.
- Dedicated Cloud Solutions
- On-Site Support
- Network Management
- Reliable equipment
Infrastructure & Data Protection
Working together to implement tools and standards that ensures the Confidentiality, Integrity, and Availability
of your organization’s critical data and IT assets.
- Managed anti-virus
- Intrusion Prevention
- Cloud Backup & Recovery
Working together to provide hosted solutions to streamline your organization’s communications.
- Unified Communications
- Email Hosting
- Web Hosting
Working together to communicate your organization’s story thru digital media, social messaging,
and brand awareness.
- Web Design
- Social Media